How to reset your Recognition Manager password
1. Click “Forgot your password?” on the admin login screen
If you’re not already there, navigate to control.epoints.com on your Google Chrome browser. If you need help getting here, view this guide.
Click on “Forgot your password?” (1) below the sign in entry fields.
- If you have not logged into the Recognition Manager before, you will need to set up a password before you are able to log in. Click here for more info on how to do this.
2. Enter your email address and click “Send”
We will need to send you a password reset email so that you can reset your password. Complete this page by entering the email address you’re registered with on the system into the email field (1) and click “Send” (2).
The page should reload and show a message telling you to check your email.
- If you’ve entered an email address which is not recognised, you will receive an error message informing you of this. If you identify the correct email address, you can edit the email field and try submitting again.
3. Open your password reset email
An email will have been sent to your email address from email@example.com. Once you’ve opened this, you just need to click on the password reset link contained in the email. This will open a new browser window where you can reset your password.
- If you cannot find this email, check your spam/junk folder. It may also not come through right away if your email program is experiencing latency.
4. If you have problems with the link, copy it from the email…
Some email clients can have problems with links in email messages. If for any reason the Recognition Manager does not load up correctly once you’ve clicked on the link, we would suggest that you copy & paste the address into the address bar yourselves as this often solves the problem.
To do this, you will need to click and drag your mouse cursor to highlight the whole of the address from start to end. You should then right-click on this highlighted link and select “Copy” from the menu that appears.
5. …and paste it into the address bar
Once you’ve copied the address, you should delete any text currently in the address bar (1). Once blank, right-click in the space and select “Paste” (2) from the menu that appears.
This will paste the address that you’ve just copied into the address bar. You then just need to press enter on the keyboard and the Recognition Manager will load.
6. Enter a new password
Decide on your new password and enter this into the password fields (1). This will need to be at least 6 characters in length.
Once you’ve completed this, just click “Change” (2).
7. Your password is reset and you’re ready to log in
The page should reload with the message “Password has been successfully changed”. To log in to the Recognition Manager now, you need to click “Login” (1) at the bottom of the screen and enter the details you just set up.
If you need any further help logging in, please see this guide.