How to log in to your personal epoints account
1. First login only: Open email verification email
Once you’ve been added to your workplace’s epoints system, you’ll receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing instructions on how to activate your account and set up your password. Click the link (1) within the email and you will be directed to www.epoints.com.
- If you cannot find this verification email, check your junk/spam folder. Failing this, you may want to check that whoever put you on the system has used the correct email address.
- If you have problems with the link, try copy and pasting it from the email into the address bar as this can solve issues with certain email clients.
2. First login only: Complete your account details
Complete the form (1) with your details and confirm your password for logging into epoints.com. As a minimum, you need to provide, your first and last name and set a password. Once you’ve completed the form, select “Done” (2). You should be directed to a confirmation screen informing you that you’re all set up. You will have been logged on to epoints.com and can start using your account straight away.
- Remember that when you are logged in on www.epoints.com, you are using your own personal account with your own personal epoints. If you are an admin for your company’s epoints scheme, this is not where your company/department allocation will be. For anything admin related, you should use control.epoints.com.
3. Log in to epoints.com
Once you’ve completed this verification process, you will be able to log in to www.epoints.com using your email address and password at any time. This will allow you to see your personal epoints balance, your balance and rewards history as well as allowing you to purchase rewards with your epoints and view and send e-cards. To log in, just visit www.epoints.com in your internet browser, click “Sign in” in the top right-hand corner, enter your email address and password (1) as required and click “Sign in” (2)
- If you forget or lose your password, click “Forgot password?” (3) which will take you through the process of resetting your password.