How to reset your Recognition Manager password
1. Click “Forgot your password?” on the control.epointscom login screen
If you’re not already there, navigate to control.epoints.com on your Google Chrome browser.
Click on “Forgot your password?” below the sign in entry fields.
- If you have not logged into the Recognition Manager before, you will need to set up a password before you are able to log in.
We will need to send you a password reset email so that you can reset your password. Complete this page by entering the email address you’re registered with on the system into the email field and click “Send”.
The page will reload and show a message telling you to check your email.
- If you’ve entered an email address which is not recognised, you will receive an error message. Please try again or contact support.
3. Open your password reset email
You will recieve an email from email@example.com. Click on the password reset link contained in the email. This will open a new browser window where you can reset your password.
- If you cannot find this email, check your spam/junk folder.
4. Enter a new password
Decide on your new password and enter this into the password fields. This will need to be at least 6 characters in length.
Once you’ve completed this, just click “Change”.